H.R. Lovell

New 9 color giclees'
South Over Charlotte
Its been awhile
powered by

My Blog

H.R. Lovell

Just picked my pencils up and did a preliminary sketch for the first time in over a year.  It feels good...now comes the big test......can I still paint?  hope so, because I need to get this portrait painted.  And then I'll be back doing new original paintings....hopefully the best work is still in front of me, I think so....time will tell

12 Comments to H.R. Lovell:

Comments RSS
Secure Comfort Heating and Cooling on Thursday, June 06, 2013 4:24 AM
Just picked my pencils up and did a preliminary sketch for the first time in over a year. It feels good...now comes the big test......can I still paint? hope so, because I need to get this portrait painted.
Reply to comment

roleta online on Monday, July 15, 2013 4:07 AM
Thanks for sharing this very usefull information. I will visit your blog again into a couple off days to check if you have some new articles.
Reply to comment

replica omega on Thursday, September 12, 2013 10:40 PM
Thanks for your nice articles. I like it very much.

H.R. Lovell on Monday, September 16, 2013 8:11 AM
Thank you very much for your comments
Reply to comment

strona on Wednesday, October 22, 2014 8:45 AM
design feature in addition takes on an additional very important place, specifically in small , cramped corridors Innovative machines and equipment Should the home great to set as well as the ease not to mention superior looks
Reply to comment

Jaime on Tuesday, October 16, 2018 12:05 AM
Amazing and interesting blog for the everyone new visitor. I am glad to know that the article is really very good. I am appreciate in the work. buy rubber flooring at affordable price
Reply to comment

Cadan on Tuesday, December 04, 2018 9:37 PM
Thanks for sharing this interesting blog with us multiplayer games mobile
Reply to comment

limo on Friday, December 14, 2018 7:04 AM
The post is really superb. It’s varied accessory information that consists during a basic and necessary method. Thanks for sharing this text. The substance is genuinely composed. This web log is frequently sharing useful actualities. Keep sharing
Reply to comment

2 player basketball games on Monday, January 14, 2019 2:08 AM
I think this is a really good article. You make this information interesting and engaging.
Reply to comment

hildan on Thursday, January 17, 2019 10:25 PM
ini ke 20 Supplier plat besi hitam Toko besi wf Toko besi wf Toko stainless steel Agen besi cnp undangan pernikahan akrilik Supplier Wiremesh Jual Plat Kapal Besi baja Toko plat besi hitam Pabrik besi beton Sni Ulir Polos polos ulir Agen besi wf Agen besi wf Toko atap spandek www.gudangbesibaja.com undangan pernikahan bentuk tas Supplier Besi Pipa Baja Schedule 80 Harga Plat Kapal Besi baja Agen plat besi hitam Pabrik besi beton sii Pabrik besi wf Pabrik besi wf Toko baja ringan Pabrik besi hollow Toko besi Wf Baja undangan pernikahan online Supplier Besi Pipa Baja Schedule 40 Pabrik Plat Kapal Besi baja Pabrik plat besi hitam Pabrik besi beton psi Ulir Polos Distributor besi hollow Distributor besi hollow Toko bondek Toko bondek undangan pernikahan modern Supplier Pipa Besi Hitam Medium Distributor Wiremesh Besi baja Distributor plat kapal besi baja Pabrik besi beton perwira Harga besi hollow Harga besi hollow Toko Plat kapal besi baja bki krakatau steel Toko wiremesh undangan pernikahan unik dan murah Supplier Besi Wf Supplier Wiremesh Besi baja Harga plat kapal besi baja Pabrik besi beton PAS Jual Jaket Parka Jaket Parka undangan pernikahan kalender undangan pernikahan bahasa inggris islam undangan pernikahan islami undangan pernikahan unik dan murah undangan pernikahan modern undangan pernikahan online undangan pernikahan undangan pernikahan amplop surat undangan pernikahan simple undangan pernikahan murah undangan pernikahan unik undangan pernikahan artis undangan pernikahan modern undangan pernikahan artis undangan pernikahan arab undangan pernikahan undangan pernikahan Pabrik Welded Beam Pabrik Welded Beam Jual atap spandek
Reply to comment

itoolspro on Wednesday, February 27, 2019 2:47 AM
Thank you for posting such a great article! I found your website perfect for my needs.
Reply to comment