New Gallery 4223 N. Marshall Way, Scottsdale, Az

New 9 color giclees'
South Over Charlotte
Its been awhile
powered by

My Blog

New Gallery 4223 N. Marshall Way, Scottsdale, Az

This is the new Maria Cherry Gallery located in Scottsdale, Arizona!  We haven't been on the site much (blogging) because we have been in transition moving all the artwork to the new gallery in Scottsdale from Charlotte, tn.   Including my work, we will also be representing two other amazing artist...Barbara Allen who specializes in wildlife art and landscapes.   William Walls who does landscapes and historical scenes.  Both paint in watercolor and are former students of mine.  To all the people on the west coast who frequent our website, you can visit the gallery now and see all the original paintings that are listed on the "Artwork Available" page.  We will also carry giclee' prints representing most all of our work.  Maria has relocated and will run the gallery there.  It is with a sad note that I will be closing the gallery of 15 years in Charlotte, Tn. ... What memories!  I will be painting at my studio at home where I painted for the first 30 years and shipping most of my work to Scottsdale.  I also intend to commute and spend time at the gallery there, too.  I will truly miss the gallery in Charlotte but didn't see the need to keep it with no work there to show anymore....and it was time to move on.  We will update the site and put up pics as we get things rolling.  We will also have a grand opening probably sometime in January of 2012.  We will also post that date when available.....so come on by and visit Maria at the gallery!

the address is 4223 N. Marshall Way, Scottsdale     see you there!

14 Comments to New Gallery 4223 N. Marshall Way, Scottsdale, Az:

Comments RSS
Linda Smith on Friday, December 23, 2011 9:00 PM
Very nice, HR and Maria. Wishing you both the very best with the new gallery.

HR on Saturday, December 24, 2011 2:03 AM
thanks Linda! hope to be spending quite a bit of time out there. Always fun coming west. I got to visit all the old Gorman galleries where I had my shows back last year....brought back a lot of memories.

Bill Potter on Wednesday, February 29, 2012 11:09 AM
Love the new gallery. Who is the new woodturning artist you are carrying? I saw him doing a demonstration last Thursday night during the ArtWalk. Very impressed with his work!

breitling watches on Thursday, November 20, 2014 2:00 AM
You have to create the appropriate reliability of some about there . For the incident, as seen on the web , many of the empirical individual , I'm going to accompany your Internet site .

gucci bags on Thursday, November 20, 2014 2:00 AM
One of the problems is , is that you accept visitors to the net site of their human to start a new online aggregation face indeed .

www on Tuesday, March 17, 2015 2:16 PM
want to take into account the trouble from convenience and additionally appearance The beautiful in house could online game typically the curtains hefty and also ornate

custom dissertation online on Wednesday, August 15, 2018 8:43 AM
Do update us more about your visit. I love reading people's experiences and what they encounter on the way. Its a completely different experience.

Jaime on Wednesday, October 17, 2018 3:51 AM
I am visit here in the all post of in the blog hrlovellart maria cherry gallery amazing for me. I am appreciate in the work. purchase rubber flooring online here

Anonymous on Monday, November 19, 2018 6:45 AM
Some really useful slides here. I've been looking for something like this to help with a research piece I've been working on. Hip Pain Treatment Relief

Lovande on Tuesday, December 04, 2018 9:39 PM
Thanks for sharing this interesting blog with us turn based multiplayer mobile games

2 player basketball games on Monday, January 14, 2019 2:10 AM
Glad to read about this blog. The stories you share on this site are worth to read.

hildan on Thursday, January 17, 2019 10:26 PM
\ling 6 agen astm a283 c agen pipa boiler agen plat abrex 400 agen plat asme516 grade70 agen plat astm a285 c agen plat astm516 70 agen plat boiler agen plat hardox agen plat hb 400 agen plat high strenght agen plat high tensile sm490 yb agen plat high tensile sm490ya agen plat kapal agen plat stainless ss304 agen plat stainless ss310 agen plat stainless ss316 agen plat sumihard agen round bar besi aisi 440s45c agen round bar scm440 agen steel rail agen steel sheet pile distributor astm a283 c distributor pipa boiler distributor plat abrex 400 distributor plat asme516 grade70 distributor plat astm a285 c distributor plat astm516 70 distributor plat boiler distributor plat hb 400 distributor plat high strenght distributor plat high tensile sm490 yb distributor plat high tensile sm490ya distributor plat kapal distributor plat stainless ss304 distributor plat stainless ss310 distributor plat stainless ss316 distributor plat sumihard distributor round bar besi aisi 440s45c distributor round bar scm440 distributor steel rail distributor steel sheet pile jual astm a283 c jual baja h beam jual pipa boiler jual plat abrex 400 jual plat asme516 grade70 jual plat astm a285 c jual plat astm516 70 jual plat boiler jual plat hardox jual plat hb 400 jual plat high strenght jual plat high tensile sm490 yb jual plat high tensile sm490ya jual plat kapal jual plat stainless ss304 jual plat stainless ss310 jual plat stainless ss316 jual plat sumihard jual round bar besi aisi 440s45c jual round bar scm440 jual steel rail jual steel sheet pile pabrik astm a283 c pabrik pipa boiler pabrik plat abrex 400 pabrik plat asme516 grade70 pabrik plat astm516 70 pabrik plat boiler pabrik plat hb 400 pabrik plat high tensile sm490 yb pabrik plat high tensile sm490ya pabrik plat kapal pabrik plat stainless ss304 pabrik plat stainless ss310 pabrik round bar besi aisi 440s45c pabrik round bar scm440 pabrik steel rail pabrik steel sheet pile pusat astm a283 c pusat pipa boiler pusat plat abrex 400 pusat plat asme516 grade70 pusat plat astm a285 c pusat plat astm516 70 pusat plat boiler pusat plat hardox pusat plat hb 400 pusat plat high strenght pusat plat high tensile sm490 yb pusat plat high tensile sm490ya pusat plat kapal pusat plat stainless ss304 pusat plat stainless ss310 pusat plat stainless ss316 pusat plat sumihard pusat round bar besi aisi 440s45c pusat round bar scm440 pusat steel rail pusat steel sheet pile stockis plat hardox stockist plat astm a285 c stockist plat high strenght stockist plat stainless ss316 stockist plat sumihard supplier plat hardox

itoolspro on Wednesday, February 27, 2019 2:50 AM
Thank you for posting such a great article! I found your website perfect for my needs.

instagram travel on Friday, March 01, 2019 1:31 AM
It sounds like a place I will love being there.