art from down south

New 9 color giclees'
South Over Charlotte
Its been awhile
powered by

My Blog

art from down south

I plan on in the near future to take a trip down through Mississippi and do some painting.   I've always thought my best work just lie there waiting for me to find and paint.  It's been years since I've done any paintings there and was at the time just starting.  It is truly Americana.... the feed stores, sawmills and train tracks grace all the little towns.  I can't wait to get back there,   I think there is enough material there to last me from now on and never paint anywhere else..we'll see

7 Comments to art from down south:

Comments RSS
rolex watches on Thursday, November 20, 2014 1:42 AM
Many of inspiration every need , and a wealth of advice , being with acceptable account and concepts we both very acceptable .
Reply to comment

breitling watches on Thursday, November 20, 2014 1:43 AM
Thank you for this rich web site . I am worse in order to arrest the article some additional , but I get that deception disguised properly in my website your website .
Reply to comment

cartier watches on Thursday, November 20, 2014 1:44 AM
The achievement of me , to accept the rich day! Wishes of the above-mentioned absorption for journal editors associated with tolerance was good , I achieve results .
Reply to comment

employment news on Friday, March 13, 2015 2:51 AM
Working in the government sector is the most prominent job in our country. The reason behind this is the salary packages offered are better than the private sector companies and other facilities and allowances offered by the state government or the government of Particularly, after the recession of the year 2008 in IT sector, most of the Freshers as well as experienced professionals moved towards the government sector jobs. The reason was the same, they wanted to get a better salary package and security of the job too.
Reply to comment

employment news on Wednesday, March 25, 2015 1:56 AM
Employment News is a productive Employment Gazette which provide sarkari naukri information in familier layout help job seekers Generation to understand Eligibility criteria for requirements and responsibilities. It gives sense to build skills required in labour market by Government organization. Create a Rewarding Job Outlook and kick-start your career subscribe for free accesses to wealth of information covering
Reply to comment

employment news on Thursday, June 25, 2015 6:40 AM
this is very intresting helpfull website thanks so much
Reply to comment

Employment News on Wednesday, September 02, 2015 12:39 PM
Employment News www.employment-career.com Sarkari Naukri Railway Jobs Govt Jobs 10th 12th jobs Bank Jobs Police Jobs Engineering Jobs,UPSc,central govt jobs
Reply to comment